Monday, April 18, 2005

Is this for real?

Could this really be all me?
Could this really be my fault?
I havent done anything wrong...
Why am i writing this song?
So many times when you had put me down
So many times when I felt i didnt belong!
So now i'm trying to move on,
But your standing in my way?
Trying to bring me back with all these things you say!
But you cant see that this heart is gone,
It wants to move on, wants to breath again
It wants to write a different kind of song..
So many times when you had put me down
So many times when i felt i didnt belong!
if you could only understand
the way that she makes me feel
if you could only see
the way i am when she is with me
if you could only accept
the way that things are
then only then can i tell you I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home