Thursday, April 21, 2005

Are you still there?

well it sux because im sober tonight
this is when my words dont come out right
i need a drink to calm my nerves
i need to figure out what i deserve
im so sick of being depressed
is this life just one big test?
if it is then how do i pass?
it certainly seems like im failing this class!

i never was any good at learning...
i have no feeling and my heart is burning
all these thoughts that i cannot control
so much confusion down in my soul
so now im alone with only my choices..
in my head i hear all these voices
none of the words are making any sense
did i do what was right? will i have any regrets?

you were there at first but now your gone
i just dont get it, did i do something wrong?
i almost thought you'd be my angel to guide me
thought you'd be right there standing behind me.
but when i turned to look there was no one in sight
just another cold and empty night.
i'll still be waiting here if you ever change you mind
cant afford to lose another one this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home